The welded cylinders are designed for most application. It has outstanding performance on heavy duty applications.
The Clevis End cylinders are widely used on mobile equipment as agriculture, recycling, forestry, lifting equipment and construction.
Forged steel clevis end mounts, honed cold drawn tubing and five component seals allow Hydraulics cylinders to work in extreme conditions.
Both SAE port and NPT port are available for easy hookup.
Every hydraulic cylinder undergoes for function and pressure testing.
Welded Cross Tube Hydraulic Cylinder
●3000PSI Rated pressure, 6000PSI testing pressure.
●Imported world famous brands and Chinese top brands sealing system.
●High quality Cold Drawn steel tube, with good rigidity.
●CNC Rolled tube inner surface, with roughness of 0.2~0.4um.
●Superior strength chrome-plated rod, anticorrosion for a long life.
●High grade Ductile Iron bar directly machined Gland and Piston, with high strength.
●Heavy-Duty welded construction, automatic welding for good quality.
●Twin-lip piston seals for maximum efficiency.
●100% factory tested under at least 1.5 times of the rated pressure.
● GLAND – High grade ductile iron
● TUBE – High quality Steel tube, precision skived and rolled
● TUBE SEAL – O-Ring with anti-extrusion backup washer
● TIE ROD – High tensile hardened steel
● ROD – Chrome Plated C1045 Steel
● ROD CLEVIS – High grade Ductile iron
● END CAP – High grade Ductile iron
● PISTON – High grade ductile iron, precision machined
● PISTON SEAL – CROWN SEAL or Glass filled nylon wear ring
● ROD WIPER – Metal encased nitrile rubber
●ROD SEAL – Urethane
● PORTS – NPT (SAE optional)
● COLOR – Red, Gloss black, or as required
WEITAI Cylinders has been manufacturing high-quality custom hydraulic cylinders to extremely satisfied global customers.
We leverage modern CNC machining centers and state of the art CAD/CAM design capabilities make us the top choice of for custom engineering and manufacturing. Customers trust our experienced hydraulics experts and skilled machining team to take on any hydraulic cylinder project including initial concept development to large volume manufacturing.
Our facility utilizes state-of-the-art CNC mills and lathes to meet the exact tolerances and requirements that our customers demand in high-performance hydraulic cylinders.