WEITAI HYDRAULIC ROTARY ACTUATOR FACTORY TOUR
Before getting to the inspection process of WEITAI hydraulic rotary actuators, we would like to demonstrate how our actuators are produced.
1. During startup, the oil pressure is set to 10 MPa for 10 minutes, and the overflow pressure is set to 21 MPa for 20 minutes to check for leaks. The tested rotating cylinder/rotary actuator reciprocates more than five times throughout the entire operation when unloaded. Whether or not the output shaft of the hydraulic actuator operates smoothly, the seal is destroyed.
2. Starting pressure: in the absence of load, hydraulic oil enters the port of a rotary actuator, and the pressure relief valve progressively increases from zero. When starting, observe the pressure gauge and record the initial pressure. Rotary actuator without a balancing valve, starting pressure is measured by the housing and should be less than 2.5 MPa. Actuator starting pressure with a balancing valve, 1) less than 2.5 MPa (P1/P2 port), and 2) less than 8 MPa (V1/V2 port).
3. Add the output shaft load of the hydraulic rotary actuator to the rated load to determine if the hydraulic cylinder’s output angle is within the rated range.
4. Pressure test: rotate each output shaft to both ends of the test cylinder’s stroke. The oil pressure station’s overflow pressure is set to 31 MPa for ten minutes, and its deformation and leakage are observed.
5. Internal leakage test: bring each piston to its end position and apply 21 MPa of pressure to the P1 port (P2 open). After five minutes, apply 21 Mpa pressure to the 21 MPa (P1 open) port for five minutes. Check the oil nozzle for leaks.
6. Install the hydraulic cylinder in accordance with the user’s specifications so that the output bearing of the rocker rod is loaded.
7. Load test (new product): 21 MPa pressure, load-corresponding torque, 8 hours, approximately 2000 times.
8. Inspection of outline dimensions in accordance with the outline design.
9. Angle inspection: the total angle of rotation should be 1 to 3 degrees more than the angle of design.
10. Full stroke detection occurs when each output shaft of the tested actuator turns and stops at both ends of the stroke. Determine whether the total angle of rotation conforms to the standard.
11. Paint inspection: no dirt or particles must be attached, and no bubbles or pores must be present. Do not spray in a manner like an orange peel; the color of the coating must conform with the standards and not be discolored or inconsistent. There is no peeling, the paint thickness meets all specifications, and there is no air leakage. No pendant traces are seen. Under the light, if you scrape the paint film gently with your thumbnail, no scratches will be visible to the human sight.
12. Check the surface of the cylinder for cracks or signs of impact, the oil holes for protective caps, and the oil nozzle teeth for damage, and tighten them again.
All the requirements are to make every rotary actuator counts.
If you’re interested in purchasing a high quality hydraulic rotary actuator, please leave a message, and we will get back to you in no time.
WEITAI Marketing Department